PANTANG ALERT!!!

i m a 'pantang' kiddo.. so b extra careful of wat u said arnd me, even when i m aslp!

my kai ye n kai ma came over to visit me for the 1st time last wk. (cos i've been in Melacca for a mth, jus came home mah) n aft they left, daddy said kai ye commented smthg abt my nite sleep, den now i dun wan to sleep liao. i've been awake for few hrs le, still no signs of sleepiness, eyes big like fishball.

last wkend at Melacca agn, cos daddy's no nid to work tt sat, n nid to get his ofix uniform. when mummy carried me out to the livin rm to nurse me, ah ma ask if i slp so much in the day in KL. mummy din answer her, jus nod, cos scare i pantang. but too late!! muahahaha.

yesterday, i din slp well in the day too. even thou its raining, so cozy. i keep wakein up every 2hrs. until late afternoon, mummy make 1oz of milk for me cos she suspect i m hungry. but i din swallow, no sign of hunger. :p i jus wan to b carried..

later at nite, i din even had a nap for 1 hr. only abt 1/2hr here n there when i was carried. when daddy went out, mummy put me on the bouncer n play ball wif gorgor. to mummy's suprise, i lay there quitely, listen to them play n gorgor's laffing. i lay there for almost 30mins b4 daddy came back. when i heard his voice, i cry for attention immediately!

"ahh ahhh" short n sweet voice of mine. :p daddy say i bully him when he is carrying me.

its orady 11pm when he came back. n i m still wide awake. so mummy changed gorgor into his jammi n took all of us into bedroom. i started to feel tired n cry for mummy's breast. so she nurse me, hopin me will slp soundly n tightly. but as soon as she put me in bed, i woke up. this goes on until 2am, when she make another 1oz of milk for me, den let me suckle til slp. she oso slp on the sofa, wif me on her tummy.

when she suddenly woke up, its 3am+. she tried to put me back to bed, but i woke up agn. so this time daddy took over n ask her to go slp. but she can't slp cos i was cryin so loudly. so she woke up n make another 2oz of milk for me. daddy say din he jus drank? mummy said, jus now is 2am, now 4am liao!!!

aft the milk, i still cry so she had no choice but to latch me on again. this time, i fallen aslp faster den speedin train. i jus can't resist the milk smell fr her.. so nice n warm..

n finally, both of them can slp liao. zzzzz

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!