i learnt FRANK KISS

mummy very long nvr update my growth chart.

1st of all, jus yest evening, i learnt to giv goodbye kiss. but my palm is facin out de. hehehe. bcos i always pat my palm on my mouth n goes BA BA BA

nex, i m tokin alot recently. on monday afternoon, there's a feast at great-grandparent's house. mummy came home to fetch ah ma n me. ah ma is busy packing wif 3rd gugu, n i m in my bed, jumpin up n down, yakkin.

so i m thrilled to c mummy, shouted for her n she told me "wait ok?" n i replied (mimic her) OOKKKKAAYYY

she is suprise i can replied, althou previously she heard me say OK, but it was jus a bb blabber. daddy say she think too much... but i m a smart boy mah!! daddy dun trust me :(

lastly, i learnt Hi-5 fr mummy. she taught me bcos i m very interested when gorgor did this wif her. n oso i can go look for things tt r asked.

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!