1st baby step

i've walked my 1st baby step!



1 small step to yue chen.. 1 big step to mummy & daddy!!



^_^



it 1st happen on Tue (9th) or Wed (10th). mummy felt i let go my grab from her shoulder. (i love to go behind her and shake up n down) we r on the bed, n she notice fr her eye's corner, i walk a small circle and back to her back. she clapped for me. ^_^

then the nex day, mummy watchin tv in the livin rm, n me playin beside her. suddenly i jus let go of my grab n walk 2 steps out. ah ma saw this too. n she is so happy!!

so news spread like wild fire. ah gong, daddy, uncles, aunties all tryin to let go of my hand n ask me to walk to them. well... depends on my mood, sometimes i walk, sometime i jus sit down n stare at them :p

on sat (13th) daddy took my hand n den let it go, i walk few steps towards him! mummy wanted to video it down, but gorgor gets in her way. hehehe, oso i m not in the mood to walk anymore. (daddy orady let me walk to n fro 2-3 times.)

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!