i hurt mummy :(

as mummy had annouced so many times.. i had a bad temper.. this morning, i jus threw a color pencil, n it landed rite on her eyelid!! imagine that!! she is wearin specs!! n she is sitting an arm's length away from me!!

xiao shu is sitting on the sofa, he was angry n 1st time scold me. daddy oso scold me. mummy put me at a corner n say 'fa zhan'. i dun dare to move or make a sound. (for 3 sec) den i slowly move towards mummy when she stood up.. but she put me back.

so 1 word of advice from mummy.. TRY TRY TRY VERY HARD not to b angry majority of ur time durin pregnancy, it really affect the baby's temper!!!! chenchen is throwin things at me, scratching me (make me bleed few times on the face!! orady ugly, now uglier den ugly betty!!)

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!