i m two!

aft sch, papa n mummy came to pick up me n gorgor. they bought cream puffs for us. me n gorgor eat alot! he took 3, n i took 3 1/2 durin the ride home. mummy had 1 & finshes the remaining i gave her. she say, leave the last 2 for papa n ah gong.

but when reach home, papa zoom off to continues his work, so mummy told gorgor to giv porpor n ah gong. but i went forward, n she gave us the reaminin 2. ah gong oso gave me 1 donut. thus, my 2 hands r full!

i din hv much appititite for dinner, but still ate abit. 9+ mummy brought out my cake. papa took some fotos, den light up the candles. mummy switch off the lights, n we sing happy birthday song.

den mummy (n gorgor helped) cut my cake, s there r some biscuits, she let us eat them n keep us occupy, so our hands won't touch the cream.

suddenly, i feel bloated, n throw up rite on the dinning table. :'(

i feel so much beta aft vomit, but still din dare to eat anymore, i still ask mummy to giv me 1 piece, but i let gorgor eat it, he had 2!

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!