pneumococcal jab

we had our pneumococcal jab today...

my left eye was red since monday, but PD said it should be some dust caught in my eye. (cause my eyelashes r long, it can fall into my eyes)

gorgor had flakes in his hair. n she said its the shampoo.. jus put baby oil n they will go away. but best is change the shampoo!

den, mummy carry gorgor n put him on the bed. PD brought the pyramid over n let him read the words. n den poke the needle in his buttocks. he din cry cos mummy is huggin him. but he did whine.. PD says he's brave. cos other 4yrs old will b runnin arnd to avoid the jab.

nex, mummy carry me onto the bed. n nurse brought some bubble tubes to let me watch.. n OUCH! i felt the needle in my buttock too.. i din cry oso.. n we both got a sweet. ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!