teacher parent meeting

mummy n papa cannot make it on the designated day, so teacher say anytime they can go n meet up.

this mornin, teacher chan ask if they r free, n they say ok!


when they r at gorgor's side of the classroom, teacher satirah make sure i dun c them. (or else i start crying)


aft breakfast, we can go out n play. bingo! i saw them! n i start to cry!!!!!


mummy n papa saw me out from the window.. n tot i fall down or i fightin for a toy. but den teacher satirah told mummy, its actually i saw them..

later teacher satirah's turn, n she told them i enjoy singin n dancing.

she oso say i m a mature n independant little boy.

there's 1 time water spilled out from my bottle. so teacher or kaka bring my bag out in the sun to dry. aft the nap, we r suppose to keep our things in our bag. i saw my bag empty at 1 side of the cuboard, n my clothes in the plastic bags r at the other side. so i quietly put the bags of cloths in my bag, together wif my beanbag pillow n pacifier.

later when teacher satirah came down n wanted to ask me to pack my bag. she is suprised i had orady done it. she is impressed tt i knew my own belongings n can put things away neatly.

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!