mummy's new laptop

who else is as lucky as me? papa bought mummy a new laptop to use at home. so now, i can play games too!! no need disturb ah perng shushu liao :) (but of cos, if mummy dun let me play, i still go find him when i saw he on his pc)

yesterday, i went home wif a big red mark on my left cheek. mummy ask me, i shrug my shoulder, mean duno wat happen.

den whn papa came home, she tell him, n he ask me. i say i knock onto a wall when i go into a room. he tot it was our bedroom, but mummy say issit classroom? so i say ya, classroom.

mummy n papa dun reall trust me, so this morning, she ask me again, wat makes my face so red. i oso shrug agn, den later reply 'knock on a wall, got frd push me'.

she ask 'frd or teacher'
i say 'frd',
she ask 'name',
i shrug agn

when reach sch, mummy ask my form teacher, ann. n she say, he told me it was mosquitoe bite! (wah!! 2 stories.) i say, he told me is knock onto wall!

so teacher say 'oh really har! later i ask agn'
aft sch, she came out n tell mummy 'he told me is mosquitoe bite' & i oso say loudly, mosquitoe bite lah!!

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!