movin arnd

i push n 'swim' arnd when i m on my tummy. my arms n legs r gettin stronger ^_^

once, mummy laid me in my cot to slp at nite. she puts me on diagonal, den mornin i cry for milk. n she found me straightened. head n legs touched the railings liao. she ask if daddy moved me, he say din.

nex, mummy they all eatin dinner, n left me to entertain myself wif the colorful fish. (used to b gorgor's) i m playin so happy wif it, i push n pull. not for long, my 1/2 body is on the marble flr liao. hehehe

most of the time, i move arnd easily on their big bed, cos its soft. i will try to move myself to the thing i m interested.

e.g. i saw this new thing, newspaper. alot of colors, n when i grab it, it make noise. such fun!! so i will push myself to grab it. 2-3x liao, but once i got it, mummy or daddy will snatch it away. cos i put it in my mouth. hmmm, its natural thing to do mah! so i will scream when they snatch my paper away :(

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!