my 1st late nite out

daddy had a customer who called him last min in the evenin, ordered some products but too late for the transport to send. so the customer decide to drive down fr Cherating to c daddy for the goods.

so daddy ask mummy to briefly clean us up, put me in diaper n long pants. n off we go. such a long trip! (to c the man)

who knows, the man oso brought his wife n gal. so aft few mins of chatting, daddy n him decide to go for kopi. it was 12am!! so daddy set on Mac, which is 24hrs. but when he pass by uncle LEE's workshop, all the mamaks r open, so they drove in 1 of them.

i was all hot n sweaty! but nvr make a fuss cos mummy is carring me, n i was all engross wif the stranger mummy n galgal. i stare at them til mummy tot i fallen aslp. bcos i nvr move! hehehe

den the nite dust start to drop on me, i start to fuss a little. mummy put me on her shoulder, but i can't slp, cos so many ppl behind her!

aft very long, i still lookin arnd wif sleepy eyes. she decided to put me on her tummy. she slide down the chair, n place me on her like i m in the carrier. lucky she put a hankie under my head (between my head n her chest) or else the sweat of hers n mine will make me super cranky.

n i slpt til 3am when i start to feel hungry. mummy nurse me til both of us fallen aslp.

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!