fighting for toys!!

i love to follow gorgor. i lov to snatch the toys / books / cars, tt he is playing with. i think its more fun den those given to me by mummy. e.g. mummy giv me this ELMO soft cloth book. i like it, it can make squashy sound, but not as fun as gorgor's crayon.

yest afternoon, mummy brought home 1 blue push-along bike. it is jus rite my height, but gorgor went to ride it first. i wanna push him away, but fail to do it. so i cry. mummy carry me up n take the sound maker fr the bike n giv me instead.

so there's 1 time, gorgor is playin wif his alphabet softmat. i went beside him n mess it up. he got angry n push me. i cry, ah ma carry me away. aft i stop crying, she put me back on the floor. i crawled back to gorgor n his soft mat. i start to beat gorgor 1st! den i mess up his alphabet soft mat :P~

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!