my bday celebration

tdy is my lunar birthday. n i m ONE YEAR OLD!

since my actual day falls on a working day, ah ma n ah gong decide to celebrate tdy. y not mummy n daddy decide? bcos they wanna let my grandparents plan for me n make them happy, since they dote me so much. :p

1 uncle n 1 auntie who r workin in KL came back to celebrate wif me. n they plan for BBQ. ah gong oso called his brothers n sisters. all his 3 sisters came, 1 of them oso nvr stay for the BBQ bcos they nid to go church at dinner time. my great grandparents came too. n the youngest bro's wife n kids came too.

mummy bought a 1kg cake for me. cos gorgor's 2kg is too much! n oso, mine is nicer since its digital print. its Pooh Bear! this is ordered fr ah gong's frd's bakery. mummy told daddy she wanna bang head. cos this small bakery can do digital, where else the big bakery they ordered gorgor's cake dun do! or mayb they do, but mummy duno abt the term 'digital print' althou she knew got such design. otherwise, they won't hv to eat so much butter cream bcos the elmo is made of cream. LOL.

photos still wif uncle, gorgor took some photos usin his camera. ya! u read correctly, my gorgor very smart. so mummy giv him their old n not-so-sharp camera to play with. now waitin for mummy to upload the fotos. ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!