big cut on my forehead

i jus woke up fr my nap.. went to mummy's bedroom n saw she's playing the computer. she pick me up n put me on the lap. so i start banging the keyboard n movin the mouse (like she does it).

when i saw smthg interested elsewhere, she put me back on the floor.

den gorgor woke up fr his nap too, n came into the room n wanna go onto her lap. i got jealous n went over too. i try to push him away. n he push me back.

i was smaller in size n strength, thus i fell down, hittin the corner of the table. wai por was there n immediately pick me up n saw me bleeding.

mummy shut down her pc so both of us din get to play. she clean my wound den use 1st aid lotion on the cut. there's a big bump on my forehead, its blue black as well.

when we reach great-grandma's house, every1 say nid to rub my bumb wif hot hard-boil egg, cos the bump is really big! so the maid went to cook 1 egg, bt bcos she brought straight fr the fridge n put in the hot water on the stove, the egg turned out 1/2 boiled. the egg yoke wasn't thuroughly cooked. when wai por put it on my forehead, the yoke broke n spill out. hehehe! shld b a yummy treat! but waipor jus throw away the yoke n rub the remaining egg white on my bump.

den she ask the maid to cook 1 more egg for me n gorgor to eat. yummy~

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!