mummy had a new song

saturday, she n daddy went to IOI mall.. (went back to ampang house to do all the final packing & get the house ready for rental.) ALONE.

n in there, daddy's customer saw him pass by his stall. so called him to make sure its daddy. they r havin dinner, so daddy went to the guy's stall aft dinner. the guy is doin some health check n selling health supplements. so daddy 'ying chou ying chou' sit down n pay RM10 for the checkup.

wah it takes so long! mummy was standin at the merry-go-round n watchin all the kids enjoying. n misses us. the merry-go-round is playing a children's songs CD. n she heard this song/rhyme:

"two little pretty birds sitting on a wall;
one name PETER, one name PAUL;
fly away PETER, fly away PAUL;
come back PETER, come back PAUL."

so she is singing this rhyme n playing wif my legs.

"two little pretty birds sitting on a wall;
one name PETER, (lift my left leg) one name PAUL; (lift my right)
fly away PETER, (push my left leg up to my face) fly away PAUL; (push my right to my face)
come back PETER, come back PAUL." (put both legs back down one by one)

i laff so loud!!!

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!