green, thick poo

jus now durin mummy's dinner time, i dirtied myself. but since i m layin on my tummy, she nvr notice it. until i fuss abt it, she ask daddy to carry me, tot i jus wan to b up.

lucky they finished their dinner, cos suddenly mummy smell poo. n tot it was gorgor. but he signal it wasn't him. n mummy went arnd the hoz, thinkin cud there b stray animal in the hoz.

den suddenly, gorgor show mummy his fingers, smurged wif green shit. mummy got a big shock, n saw it was me! cos my thigh is all covered wif shit. n the best thing! i m sittin on daddy's legs, happily lookin arnd. :)

she washed gorgor's fingers wif soap n water. den came back for me. n daddy's surprise the shit nvr got onto his thighs, cos i had a pretty big pile in the cloth nappy. mummy used 5pc of wet tissue b4 i was sparkling clean. :D

more nitemore for her, cos i soiled the mattress n bedsheet. :p

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!