i rolled over!!

when i m on the bed, its soft, n i rolled over easily. even can pull my arm out. but i m struggling to turn over on the mattress on the flr, cos its hard. not like the bed, there's a 'dent' i can easily make use of.

but this afternoon, i rolled over when mummy wasn't looking. she jus put me on my back, gav me smthg to occupy myself. n went to do her laundry. i got sick of been on my tummy, try to roll over. YIPPEE!! i rolled over, n happily play/suck wif the hankie i found.

when mummy came back n saw me on my tummy, she was shock n happy!!

den i went for my bath. aft tt, she put me on the mattress agn. but this time, she stayed to observe me. i instantly rolled over when my back touches the mattress.

she was smilin so bright, so proud of me, yet regret din hv time to shoot it down. MY 1ST ROLL OVER WOR!!

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!