pooed in potty!

it's been 4days since i last pooed. n i've been pooin spots onto my nappy liner n overnite diaper. so mummy knew my pooing time is near.

jus now, 9pm+, she carried me n remove my cloth nappy, den hold me over the blue big potty (it was suppose to b used by gorgor cos the small potty he can' fit in, n most impt HE BROKE IT. but gorgor nvr use.) mummy start the 'mmmmmmmmm' sound, n abt 5-8mins later, i shitted. den the whole livin rm start to smell. >_<

mummy ask daddy to open the main door, to let air circulate. hehehe. aft i pooed, i peeed. so mummy wait for another 3mths to c if i hv another poo to come. it nvr happened. n i started to play n suck wif my fingers, kickin my legs happily. cos no more full n uncomfy tummy ^_^v

mummy saw, n cfm no more poo poo coming. she flip me over n i lay on her thigh, she wiped me clean wif wet tissue, brought to her by gorgor.

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!