flu bug

i got the flu bug. i was almost ok when came home fr melaka. ah ma even bathed me on sunday morning.

so yest n tdy mummy continue to bath me, but din wash my hair. still, my phelgm got worse. running nose still running. but lucky no more block nose at nite. thus i slp peacefully. even yest afternoon, i nap for 1-2 hrs.

mayb KL weather not gd, every afternoon will heavy rain. even daddy caught my bug. :p

so jus now aft dinner, mummy decided to get me to a doc. he say no bath for these 2 days, aircon canot on whole nite. n since i m teething, cos thur n fri hv slight fever (37.8), doc say phelgm n saliva will increase. if mummy hears i got phelgm, jus pat my back n let me drink water to swallow the phelgm.

den, i had my 1st taste of medicine when we reached home. yucks~ abt 15min later, i feel sleepy liao...slp for 1/2 hr, wake up for milk, den goes bac to slp... nitey nite!!

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!