me afraid of our doggie

hv u heard of any DOG year born babies scare of dogs? no?

let me introduce to u, me!

i think we jus had a bad start-off. our doggie is very warm n active type. the 1st time we ever met, is when the front gate slide open, n she came dashin towards me. i got shocked n start to cry loudly. den she got shocked n dash back out to mummy.

aft few times of such, whenever i c her face, i start to cry even when she's in a cage. yestersday, i was happily crawlin arnd the hoz. den when i went pass the sofa, i frooze! the dog is there! i immediately cried. mummy saw me crawlin towards her but din stop me. she din expect me to cry bcos doggie was in her cage. but i din expect to c her too!! boohoohoo...

but tdy, i crawled towards the same direction, n as i pass the sofa i frooze at the corner again. i stare at doggie, she stares back. i knew she can't came to me. hehehe, i happily continue my journey to her food area, the metal tin is such a fun thing to play wif! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!