i m sick

yesterday nite gg to melaka. mornin mummy found my body abit warm. she thinks either i jus woke up cos the room is stuffy (air con sot sot, cold it will b colder, hot it dun produce cold air..) or i m gg to hv my 1st tooth soon.

in the aftn, i m not warm liao, normal temp. n aft the rain stop, she bath me. aft the bath n nap, i m warm agn. daddy is home early, n he felt i m abit warm too. but we nid to go out dinner n go melaka. thus, mummy put a hat on me to keep my head warm n avoid raindrop drip onto me.

when reached melaka, i m fully awake cos i slept thru the 2hr car ride. i start to whine when its close to 2am. den daddy saw i got some water under my nose. i din cough nor sneeze, n i was extremely tired. thus fall asleep fast.

this morn, i woke up wif a runny nose, i can't breath properly bcos my nose is stucked. can't nap well too, very cranky n wan to b carried all the time. i oso dun wan to latch onto mummy cos breastfeedin is hard when i can't breath.

at nite, mummy saw my nose is 3/4 block cos when i slp, i hv heavy breathing sound. so she get daddy to help hold my head, n she tries to dig it clean. aft tt, i feel so much beta, n slp wif no noise..

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!