can you take my stubborness??

13 jul, fri, 9pm+
daddy came home aft his KL trip. mummy was busy unpackin the car, cos he is really tired. when mummy is packin the front seat, she saw i've been waitin for her at the door step for as long as she packs. thus, she carried me into the car, she seat at the driver seat, so i can play wif the steering wheel.

she pack for abt 5min, den carry me out of the car. instantly, i wail n cry so hard, its as if i m been sold away. bcos my cloth nappy is wet, so she told me, mus change my cloth nappy den can go out agn. but i ignore her, cry n cry, arch my back, face red red, roll left n rite. until ah ma finally manage to change my wet nappy, mummy carry me up, den i stop crying.

when she step back into the car, i m very happy. but aft 1 min, i realise, she is not startin the engine!! i whine a little, but she told me, she dun hv car keys, n turn the steerin wheel. i m happy when i can turn the wheel. abt 10min later, den i m willin to get out of the car.

tdy, 5pm+
ah gong brought me to pasar malam on his motor. as he pick me up, he realise my cloth nappy is wet, so ask ah ma to change for me. i start to wail n cry again, arch my back, roll left n rite, face red. until ah gong carry me up, step out of the hos, den i stop n smile.

when we r back, ah gong told ah ma, we met my confinement lady. she dun recognise me cos i've changed so much, its been 8mths liao wor!!

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!