thick, greenish mucus

my cough has subsided. but my runnin nose bcom block nose. when the muscus drool out, its very thick n slight greenish.

i hate it when mummy or daddy try to wipe my nose!! i react instantly when there's a finger near my nose: i will turn away very fast!

yest nite slp very late, cos mummy went for a 9pm show. she came home at 11.30. i crawled towards her at the second she appear. she always carry me for my bedtime. i slp in her room. n cos i slp so late last nite, i started to hv midnite terror. arnd 2am, i cry non-stop. mummy gav me some BAO YIN DAN, but it din stop my crying. until daddy ring a key chain, den i woke up n stop crying. 5min later, i drift back to slp.

this morn, i din wake up at 8.30 like usual. i wake up at 10am. :p

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!