Nursery Rhymes

http://www.thecutekid.com/nursery-rhymes/pat-a-cake.php
Pat-a-cake, Pat-a-cake
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker man.
Bake me a cake as fast just as you can.
Roll it and pat it and mark it with B,
And put it in the oven for baby and me!

mummy played wif me the above nursery rhyme, turn my feet in circles when 'roll' came in, n pat my feet against her face when 'pat' came in. she pushes my legs up to my face when 'put it in' comes in.

i lov this game!!

she tried These Little Piggy, but i m not as ticklish as gorgor, gorgor love it even now, i c him laff so loud when she sing tt song... i prefer The Wheels on the bus, where she turn my legs when i m layin on my tummy. den gorgor ran over n lay beside me n say GORGOR! so mummy 1 hand on me, n 1 hand on him, both of our legs turn as the wheel of the bus turn. hehehehe :D

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!