my poor palms~~

this morning, mummy pump up the swimming pool~ this time, i was eager to get in. (nt like prev, i cry n cry when some1 wanna carry me in)

but i can't play too long as i m still young. abt 20min, daddy call mummy to bring me to bath. den when i m hvin my lunch, she took gorgor to bath too. aft my lunch, i fallen asleep.

late afternoon, daddy brought us to Jusco Melaka. he said this USED TO BE the largest Jusco in Malaysia. wah~~ this is so big orady. can't imagine the biggest is how big! so many toys, so many lights, so many ppl!!

we walked for 1/2 hr, den time for dinner. mummy gave me fruit cereal in my bottle. hmmm! not my normal brown rice cereal milk. yummy~ and aft i finish my cereal, mummy gave me some of the rice she is having.

den, daddy receive a call fr great-grandma, she say great-grandpa keep poopoo whole day. nid to put diaper for him. ohh!! adult oso nid diaper.. hehe.. wonder if he can use mine. :p

so daddy n mummy rush arnd in the supermarket, buying veggie, lookin for diaper, etc. gorgor den wanna go shh shh. so daddy brought him to toilet. n mummy push 2 carts at the same time! (1 cart for us, 1 cart for groceries, bcos there's egg, so cannt put in same cart. otherwise, we can only hv omlette for nex wk. haha!)

finally go pay money. mummy push us out to wait for daddy to pay. den in her hurry, she push the cart too near to the counter, n my poor palm got crash! i was so angry, when she pick me up to sayang me, i beat her, n accidentally scratched her upper lips. she bleed!! uh oh~ she was very angry, n put me back in the cart. i dun dare to cry loudly orady. she scolded me. :(

daddy drove us to great-grandparent's house, and we (gorgor n me) had another great time walking arnd. i even learn to turn rounds, wave my hand as i walked. mummy say i m 'dancing'.

finally hv to go home. and we r still playing!! mummy was busyin changin us into our jammies. den i crawled out to the dry kitchen to play wif the cabinet. i lov to open n close the wooden door. suddenly gorgor came out n say NO NO. n he wan to close the door. but my palm is in between the doors!! another big crash!!

so tdy, both my palms got crashed. balance out.. & i learnt NOT to put my palm on the side of the door & trolley cart!

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!