nite terror

this thing happen to me rite aft my 1st birthday.

mummy read on the newspaper, it wasn't really a nitemare. it was due to too much excitment and thrills, or played too much b4 bedtime.

when it 1st started, it continue for abt 1week. every nite, exactly 1hr aft i fallen asleep, i will start crying hard. (1hr is wat the newspaper say. & it was so true) so mummy realise mus b my nite terror occuring. and she told ah ma not to let me play too much b4 bed time. mummy oso make sure i dun play too much or laff too much b4 bed time. this helps alot. i sleep much beta.

jus now, i cried again, aft i slept at 11+. i fallen asleep while drinkin my bedtime milk. and mummy walked by, saw i was orady asleep, so ask ah ma to stop feedin me. (i had 2 episode of throwin up milk if i drank in my sleep.) ah ma put me in bed, and make sure i m comfy, n walk out.

15mins ago, i cried very loudly. but since aircon is on, the door is closed, mummy canot hear me. daddy ran out of the toilet to call her. (den went back to continue his bath. hehe) mummy put pacifier (zhutzhut) in my mouth, hug me tightly, plant a kiss on my forehead. and i drift back to sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!