sick again

wahh wahhh wahhh :"(

sob sob :(

my throat hurts again!! yest i was still playing happily until mummy n daddy came home for lunch. aft the aftn nap, i start to develop fever. when mummy is home in the eve, i was very rigid, sleepin all the time. i even refuse to take my bedtime milk. & mummy measured me 3x. its all arnd 38.6 - 39 degree C.

so this morn, i was taken to Dr Lee at Mahkota Medical Centre. (aft sendin gorgor to sch) i was sleepin all the way. althou i wasn't as warm as last nite, but mummy still worry bcos i m so sleepy, dun wan to play. she read fr magazine, its ok for kids to hv fever (body dispersing the virus) & if the kid is restless yet low fever, its more serious den a kid who still can play wif high fever. (not over 40! if reach 40 means A&E immediately!)

she suspect its repeat case of sore throat. & she told Dr Lee. oso told her my cough din really stop, & it occur esp in midnite til dawn. Dr Lee check my throat, & sure enough it was red. Dr Lee commented, 'i've got a few kids like this, think the virus is back agn'. n my fever is 38 degree C.

so this time, i hv to finish my antibiotics (at least 7days, cos this time is a big bottle, nurse say it will take 10days to finish) & i oso hv to take medicine to disovle my phelgm. >_<

Popular posts from this blog

i am walking!

kicking lots!